Sensory analysis can provide crucial information at all stages of the product development chain. These training are particularly aimed to R&D department, sensory department who need support to implement their internal panel or for quality services. Also, to support you on these different steps, Sensenet offers training in sensory analysis to address the following topics:
- Select, implement and follow a Sensory panel,
- Discover the different sensory methodologies (discriminative or descriptive) and how to use them,
- Approach specific standards, like EN 13725, VDI 3882, VDA 270,
- Use Sensory software like Eyequestion to collect data,
- Experiment with Practical sessions and simulation through Case studies.
If you are interested in this training please fill the form below and let us know. One of our consultants will get back to you with the details.
Find below details about a list non-exhaustive of the proposed Sensenet training on Sensory Analysis:
You will find below a non-exhaustive list of Sensenet training courses offered on sensory analysis:
Duration: 1 to 4 days