The human sense of smell has been underestimated for a long time. However, today more and more companies are aware that the scent of a product can have a significant impact on consumer’s product experience. In this way, Sensenet assists producers and designers of consumer goods to improve the sensory experience associated with their product, using scientific and reproducible methodologies to measure odours.
To share its experience, Sensenet is very pleased to invite you to Rennes to participate in our first Product Odour Testing workshop, taking place
on 2 October 2018.
This workshop is open to participants from all industries and will provide information on odour evaluation of products and materials.
The conference will be held in English. During the workshop, complimentary drinks, coffee and lunch will be provided along with meeting materials.
Morning conferences and online session: 8h30 – 13h30:
- Sensory analysis
- Molecular analysis
- Case studies
Afternoon: 14h30 – 17h00:
- Lab sessions
- BtoB meetings
Online session (only morning) available for persons who cannot attend the workshop, FREE but registration required.
– Registration is not complete until full payment has been received. Payment can be made by wire transfer.
– After registration, you will receive your order confirmation.
– The registration fee needs to be paid in EURO.
– Your registration in non refundable, except for the the unlikely event of cancellation of the workshop. In that case, the fee will be refunded in full.
– It is possible to change the participant in case you cannot attend. Just get in touch with us.