The human sense of smell has been underestimated for a long time. However, today more and more companies are aware that the scent of a product can have a significant impact on consumer’s product experience. In this way, Sensenet assists producers and designers of consumer goods to improve the sensory experience associated with their product, using scientific and reproducible methodologies to measure odours.y
To share its experience, Sensenet is very pleased to invite you to Rennes to participate in the Product Odour Testing workshop, taking place
on 2 October 2018.
This workshop is open to participants from all industries and will provide information on odour evaluation of products and materials.
Morning Session Presentations available for download here:
- 1- Welcome
- 2- What is sensory analysis
- 3- Molecular Odour Evaluation
- 4- OTV Shop
- 5- In-vivo Deodorant Efficacy Testing
- 6- Analysis of odour absorption capacity of various nonwovens urine absorption products
- 7- Food & Beverages Case Studies
- 8- EyeQuestion Software
- 9- From physiological response to sensory perception
The morning live session recordings can be watched below: