In 2018, our annual Product Odour Testing workshop took place in Rennes – France. About 40 participants followed the day’s programme in person or from their computer thanks to our online session broadcasted all over the world.
- The morning was punctuated by presentations on sensory analysis, molecular analysis, case studies and presentations from our partners (Eyequestion, Poietis, CSTB).
- In the afternoon, we had the pleasure of welcoming Melina Napolitano from Smell Me who offered the participants an introductory workshop on olfactory creation.
- The day ended with a visit to our laboratories and a demonstration of our tools.
- This visit was particularly appreciated by attendees :
“ My favorite parts were the lab sessions (sampling methodologies, olfactometric lab / direct evaluation PureSniff.”
“Thank you for the invitation to this workshop. It was very interesting; the presentations were great and the animation was also great.”
“I found the workshop very interesting and I was delighted to see Sensenet premises.”
This workshop was open to participants from all industries and provided information on odour evaluation of products and materials.
Morning Session Presentations available for download here:
- 1- Welcome
- 2- What is sensory analysis
- 3- Molecular Odour Evaluation
- 4- OTV Shop
- 5- In-vivo Deodorant Efficacy Testing
- 6- Analysis of odour absorption capacity of various nonwovens urine absorption products
- 7- Food & Beverages Case Studies
- 8- EyeQuestion Software
- 9- From physiological response to sensory perception
The morning live session recordings can be watched below: