Tuesday 27 September 12:00 to 16:00 and Wednesday 28 September 13:00 to 15:30
- We are delighted to inform you that our annual Product Odour Testing Workshop is back in 2022 after 2 years of absence!
Our experts will propose you different themes around the olfactory measurement and solutions to improve the sensory experience of your products and materials.
The quality of an ingredient or a product also lies in its sensory perception and particularly its smell.
Some ingredients are developed to bring an olfactory experience to the consumer while others have essential technical properties but must remain as neutral as possible in the final product.
Any off-note in a product can lead to consumer complaints, it is then essential to have the right analytical tools to understand the origin of the non-conformity.
Through this session, we will propose presentations that will highlight the sensory and molecular methods that allow to define the olfactive quality of an ingredient or to understand the origin of an olfactive default on a formula.
- Reduction or masking of malodours (ex.: air-fresheners, deodorants, diapers, biocide...).
- Validation of low odour emission (ex.: building materials, packaging..).
- Evaluation of the persistence of a perfume (ex.: laundry detergent, shower gels, shampoo...).
Consumers pay more and more attention to scents, and to a healthy environment.
Often the presence of malodours is perceived as compromised hygiene or even as health threats. The increasing use of highly functional cosmetic products reflects how much consumers care about their health, their appearance, and they also request longer-lasting protection against body odour formation.
This session will give you explanations on how sweat is generated, and which odorous molecules are responsible for body odour, and especially will introduce you to different in-vitro and in-vivo methodologies available to evaluate the efficiency of antiperspirant or deodorant products.
- Day 1: 100€
- Day 2: 60 €
- 2 full days: 140 €
- 20% discount for registration before 31 July
- Discount of 20% per person for the registration of more than 3 employees of the same company.
- Tuesday 27 September 12:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday 28 September 13:00 to 15:30
- Online event at sensenet.net