Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when:
- Users visit our site, register on the site, register for an event or workshop, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company name.
- If you fill out a web/contact form on this site your personal information will be stored in our CRM (customer relationship management) database, or support systems and might be used for marketing purposes.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We DO NOT collect data about: Race, Religion, Political opinions, Trade union membership, Sexual orientation, Health information, Biometric data.
How we use collected information
sensenet.net may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
- We may need your information display content on the Site correctly
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Your personal information stored in our CRM database system will be used by our sales or support people to make contact regarding your request for services, questions or other inquiry. We may use your information to contact you again in the future, if we believe we have an offer or information that may be relevant to you. We may also analyse collected contact information in aggregate form to better inform our future marketing efforts. We record your origin to allow us analyse the effectiveness of our marketing and search engine optimisation efforts.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, share or rent Users personal identification information to others outside our company (the information we collect is stored on EU servers and shared only internally with our offices in UK, France, Spain, Brasil and India). We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys, CRM services, analytics. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Web browser cookies
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
If you are a user, customer of our services, or you sent us a message, your personal details will be recorded on our CRM database and we will cross-check information you give us with the information recorded on our CRM database.
- For more information on the privacy practices of our CRM system, ZOHO, please visit: https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
If you sign up for our newsletter, which is administered through Mailchimp, or if you register for our site, or send us a contact form message we will store some of your information, including your email address, name, IP address and certain information about the links you click within the emails we send you, on a Mailchimp server. Neither we nor Mailchimp will ever sell your email address or share it with any other party, unless we are legally compelled to do so. If you contact Mailchimp directly regarding your subscription to our newsletter, Mailchimp may contact you directly; otherwise, Mailchimp will never contact you. Only authorized Mailchimp employees have access to our subscriber list. You are always free to unsubscribe from our newsletter, but as long as you are registered with us we may use Mailchimp to send you information about our services.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Whene we propose to make changes to how we collect, use or disclose personal data that could reduce the privacy of its owner in any way, we will notify by email all persons potentially affected, with an opportunity to opt out of such use.
How Can You Access And Correct Your Information?
You may request a copy of any personal data we hold about you by contacting us. You may request access or removal to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by contacting us.
This document was last updated on May 14, 2018