How can you promote the olfactory properties of your fabric care products and ensure their success ?
SENSENET ANSWERS YOUR NEEDS
Sensenet is part of the Odournet Group, with more than 40 years of experience and several thousand studies in many sectors including Textile, nonwovens and fabric care products.
Thanks to its expertise in Sensory and Molecular Analysis, Sensenet can help you evaluate and improve the olfactory performances of your products.
Sensenet offers objective and tailored studies and consultancy services to meet your specific needs.
SENSENET SUPPORTS YOU IN YOUR R&D, QUALITY AND MARKETING PROJECTS
FRAGRANCE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
MALODOUR COUNTERACTION EFFICACY EVALUATION
- Blooming effect and long-lasting quantification
- Fragrance release dynamic monitoring
- Encapsulation technologies release dynamic monitoring
- Odour masking or neutralization efficacy testing, against malodours (urine, tobacco, kitchen, mouldy, sweat…)
Prototypes validation and comparison
Product positioning in competitive landscape (Benchmarking)
INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS QUALITY MONITORING
- Root cause identification of unexpected malodourous notes
- Olfactory quality control
- Molecular profiling of emissive products
Complaints issues solving
Product quality consistency validation
All our studies are offered based on our values of independence and technical excellence.
Our premises based in Europe, India and Brazil enables us to conduct cross-cultural tests in our laboratories according to a standardized quality system and under repeatable conditions.
Sensenet toolbox offers a wide range of capabilities and techniques suitable for setting up and studying your beauty care products. Find the contents of the Sensenet toolbox by clicking here.